Hey All, it’s been long time and hope you all are doing good. Sometime back I had prepared a content of a workshop which I had planned to present in multiple conferences I have decided to make this workshop free and will be presenting it live online around this month last or probably next month i.e., September 2022. You can refer below for the rough table of contents, we might add more contents to it.
Table of Contents
- Active Directory Fundamentals
- NTLM and Kerberos Authentication
- What is Lateral Movement
- Why Lateral Movement
- Lateral Movement with Powershell Remoting and Detection
- Lateral Movement with Service Controller and Detection
- Lateral Movement with WMI and Detection
- Lateral Movement with SCShell and Detection
- Lateral Movement with COM and DCOM and it’s Detection
- Lateral Movement by Duplicating Existing Open Socket Connections (ShadowMove)
I will be posting the Slides here on this page once we have concluded with this workshop. You can suggest us any techniques that you would like to see in the workshop. Looking for to it, PEACE.